Centrum Advance is a daily multivitamin supplement packed with essential nutrients such as vitamin D and zinc to help support your body's needs9. It’s high quality-ingredients are backed by over 40 years of nutritional science from the world's No.1 multivitamin†.
Vitamin B12 & B6 help unlock energy from your diet
Biotin, chromium and zinc contribute to the normal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates
High in Vitamin D
Centrum Advance is high in vitamin D which helps to support the normal function of the immune system and maintain normal strong bones.
High in immunity supporting nutrients such as Vitamin C, D and zinc, that each help to support the normal function of the immune system
Packed with key essential nutrients important in supporting your body and to help meet your nutritional needs
Vitamin A plays a role in the maintenance of normal vision, the normal functioning of the immune system and the normal process of cell specialisation.
Vitamin D helps to support the normal functioning of the immune system. It also contributes to maintaining bones and teeth, as well as normal muscle function.
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) is best known for helping to support normal mental performance and for helping reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, the healthy formation of red blood cells and a reduction in tiredness.
Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress which means it is an antioxidant.
Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
Q. What are the benefits of taking a multivitamin such as Centrum Advance?
A: Multivitamins are intended to be used as part of an overall healthy lifestyle. They can help fulfil the nutritional needs in the diet to support people in getting the recommended daily amounts of key vitamins and minerals needed each day. Take multivitamins as part of a healthy diet and exercise routine.
Q: How long can I take Centrum Advance multivitamins?
A: Centrum Advance multivitamins can be taken (one tablet a day) on a continuous basis. This product should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and varied lifestyle
Q: If I am lactose intolerant, can I take Centrum Advance multivitamins?
A: Centrum Advance does not contain lactose. If you have any questions please consult a physician.
Compare any two products to see the amounts and daily values of vitamins and minerals in each.
Multivitamins are intended to supplement your diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contains Iron and Folic Acid which supports normal blood formation
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D which contributes to normal muscle function
- Contains Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity
- Contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K to help maintain normal strong bones
- Contains Vitamin D essential for normal growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contains vitamin B6 and B12 to help release energy from food and contribute to overall health
- Contains vitamin D, C and zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the normal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates
- Biotin and zinc help to maintain normal hair and skin. Selenium helps to support normal nails.
- Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental performance. Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin help support normal vision
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) to support normal heart function
- Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Food supplements should not replace a health and balanced diet.
The profiling is only for the recommendation of suitable products. No data is stored.
†Based on worldwide value sales of the Centrum range. For verification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org