Centrum Men 50+
Support your body at 50 and beyond with Centrum Men 50. As men age, nutritional requirements naturally evolve, and you may need to adjust your diet over time. Centrum Men 50+ is a multivitamin specially crafted to support the essential vitamin and mineral needs of men 50+. One tablet daily helps support your body’s nutritional needs. Centrum Men 50+ is backed by over 40 years of nutritional science from the world's No.1 brand of multivitamin †.
Vitamin D helps maintain the normal functioning of the immune system. It also contributes to maintaining bones and teeth, as well as normal muscle function.
Vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, the healthy formation of red blood cells and a reduction in tiredness.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) supports the normal functioning of the heart and the nervous system, and supports energy-yielding metabolism.
Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
Q. What makes Centrum Men 50+ different from Centrum Advance 50+
A. Centrum Men 50+ contains 7.5 µg of vitamin B1215, 200 mg of Calcium5 and 45 µg of Selenium11, all key nutrients to support men’s health after the age of 50.
Q. How long can I take Centrum Men 50+ multivitamins
A: Centrum Men 50+ multivitamins can be taken (one tablet a day) on a continuous basis. This product should not be used for a healthy diet and varied lifestyle
Compare any two products to see the amounts and daily values of vitamins and minerals in each.
Multivitamins are intended to supplement your diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contains Iron and Folic Acid which supports normal blood formation
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D which contributes to normal muscle function
- Contains Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity
- Contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K to help maintain normal strong bones
- Contains Vitamin D essential for normal growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contains vitamin B6 and B12 to help release energy from food and contribute to overall health
- Contains vitamin D, C and zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the normal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates
- Biotin and zinc help to maintain normal hair and skin. Selenium helps to support normal nails.
- Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin help support normal vision
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) to support normal heart function
- Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
The profiling is only for the recommendation of suitable products. No data is stored.
†Based on worldwide value sales of the Centrum range. For verification please contact email@example.com