Centrum Women 50+
Get key nutrients with Centrum Women 50+. Over the age of 50, women’s nutritional requirements can change which may require an adjustment to your diet. Centrum Women 50+ is a multivitamin supplement specially crafted to balance vitamins and minerals for women 50+. One tablet daily helps support your nutritional needs. Centrum Women 50+ is backed by over 40 years of nutritional science from the world's No.1 brand of multivitamin †.
Vitamin D helps support the normal functioning of the immune system. It also contributes to maintaining bones and teeth, as well as normal muscle function.
Vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
Magnesium is best known for helping to maintain normal muscle function and normal strong bones.
Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, the healthy formation of red blood cells and a reduction in tiredness.
Calcium is essential for the maintenance of normal bones & teeth. Calcium also contributes to the normal formation of blood clots.
Selenium is best known for helping to maintain healthy hair and nails.
Q. What makes Centrum Women 50+ different from Centrum Advance 50+ multivitamins?
A: Centrum Women 50+ contains 200 mg of calcium and 7.5 µg of vitamin B12 – key nutrients to help support women’s health after the age of 50.
Q. How long can I take Centrum Women 50+ multivitamins
A: Centrum Women 50+ multivitamins can be taken (one tablet a day) on a continuous basis. This product should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and varied lifestyle
Compare any two products to see the amounts and daily values of vitamins and minerals in each.
Multivitamins are intended to supplement your diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contains Iron and Folic Acid which supports normal blood formation
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D which contributes to normal muscle function
- Contains Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity
- Contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K to help maintain normal strong bones
- Contains Vitamin D essential for normal growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contains vitamin B6 and B12 to help release energy from food and contribute to overall health
- Contains vitamin D, C and zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the normal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates
- Biotin and zinc help to maintain normal hair and skin. Selenium helps to support normal nails.
- Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental performance. Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin help support normal vision
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) to support normal heart function
- Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
The profiling is only for the recommendation of suitable products. No data is stored.
†Based on worldwide value sales of the Centrum range. For verification please contact email@example.com