Centrum MultiGummies Immunity Support
Support your immune system while enjoying orange flavour with nutrients such as Vitamin D and C to help support the immune system.
Centrum MultiGummies Immunity Support are backed by over 40 years of nutritional science from the world's No.1 brand of multivitamin †.
- Formulated with key micronutrients to support immune function9
- Contains nutrients such as vitamin C, D, E and Zinc
- A supplement that supports your diet with high-quality micronutrients
- Chewable and can be taken whenever and wherever you want.
- Comes in a deliciously fruity orange flavour
- Backed by over 40 years of nutritional science
Nutrients such as Vitamin A, C, D and zinc, each help to support the normal function of the immune system
High in Vitamin D
Centrum MultiGummies Immunity Support is high in vitamin D which can help to support the normal function of the immune system and maintain normal strong bones.
Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin C is best known for contributing to the normal functioning of the immune system. It also contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, skin, blood vessels and the normal function of the nervous system.
Vitamin A plays a role in the maintenance of normal vision, the normal functioning of the immune system and the normal process of cell specialisation which is the process by which generic cells change into specific cells meant to do certain tasks within the body.
Vitamin D helps maintain the normal functioning of the immune system. It also contributes to maintaining bones and teeth, as well as normal muscle function .
Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
Q. Is it ok to take Centrum MultiGummies Immunity Support with other Centrum multivitamin products
A: Centrum MultiGummies Immunity Support can be taken with other Centrum multivitamin products. We recommend always checking with your healthcare professional about the best regimen to follow for your dietary supplement needs.
Q. What is the best time of day to take Centrum MultiGummies Immunity Support
A: The fat-soluable vitamins A, D and E are best absorbed with some fat. Therefore, it may be beneficial to take your Centrum MultiGummies Immunity Support with a meal. You may also want to take your Centrum MultiGummies Immunity Support at the same time to make it part of your daily routine.
Q. What are the benefits of taking a multivitamin such as Centrum MultiGummies Immunity Support
A: Multivitamins are intended to be used as part of an overall healthy lifestyle. They can help fulfil the nutritional needs in the diet to support people in getting the recommended daily amounts of key vitamins and minerals needed each day. Take multivitamins as part of a healthy diet and exercise routine.
Explore more products from Centrum and see how Centrum MultiGummies Immunity Support compare.
MultiGummies Immunity Support
Multivitamins are intended to supplement your diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contains Iron and Folic Acid which supports normal blood formation
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D which contributes to normal muscle function
- Contains Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity
- Contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K to help maintain normal strong bones
- Contains Vitamin D essential for normal growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contains vitamin B6 and B12 to help release energy from food and contribute to overall health
- Contains vitamin D, C and zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the normal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates
- Biotin and zinc help to maintain normal hair and skin. Selenium helps to support normal nails.
- Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental performance. Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin help support normal vision
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) to support normal heart function
- Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
The profiling is only for the recommendation of suitable products. No data is stored.
†Based on worldwide value sales of the Centrum range. For verification please contact email@example.com