With science at our roots, Centrum continues to draw on research discoveries to create supplements that help meet people's health and wellness needs. We all aspire to thrive. Centrum can help.
Who Is Centrum?
Centrum has spent decades listening to the human body and learning about what it needs to thrive. We design nutritional products that work in harmony with your body and help you respond to its unique needs.1
As the wellness space continues to grow, it can be hard to figure out what’s best for you. Informed by decades of nutritional expertise, our mission is to help alleviate the doubt with products that are tried and trusted to help make your path to wellness a little less complicated.1
How We Started
Centrum was born out of research conducted in the 1950s by Dr. Leon Ellenbogen at Lederle Laboratories in Pearl River, N.Y.
Who We Are Today
The first Centrum multivitamin launched in 1978. Since then, our brand has grown. Backed by over 40 years of science, Centrum is now the World No.1 multivitamin brand†
Multivitamins are intended to supplement your diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contains Iron and Folic Acid which supports normal blood formation
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D which contributes to normal muscle function
- Contains Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity
- Contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K to help maintain normal strong bones
- Contains Vitamin D essential for normal growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contains vitamin B6 and B12 to help release energy from food and contribute to overall health
- Contains vitamin D, C and zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the normal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates
- Biotin and zinc help to maintain normal hair and skin. Selenium helps to support normal nails.
- Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental performance. Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin support your eyesight
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) to support normal heart function
- Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
The profiling is only for the recommendation of suitable products. No data is stored.
†Based on worldwide value sales of the Centrum range. For verification please contact email@example.com