Help support your immune system with the nutrients found in Centrum.1 We have products that contain vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc that help to support the normal function of the immune system.
Your Immune Support Regimen
Foods that Support Immune Health
Dark Leafy Greens
Dark leafy veggies like spinach and kale have vitamin C which helps support the immune system.
Eat fatty fish like salmon, sardines, and mackerel to increase your vitamin D intake.
Oysters, Red Meat and Poultry
Foods like oysters, red meat and poultry are all good sources of zinc.9
Oranges and other citrus fruits contain vitamin C for immune support.
Fresh fruits like strawberries and cantaloupe are a great source of vitamin C.
Fortified grains, juices, or dairy
Breakfast cereals, orange juice, and milk products are often fortified with vitamin D to help support your immune system.
Healthy Lifestyle Tips for Immune Support
Living a healthy lifestyle is one of best things you can do to support your immune system. Eating a nutritious, well-balanced diet is important, of course, but there are other important habits as well. Getting adequate sleep, exercising regularly, and practicing proper handwashing hygiene are a few habits to incorporate into your day-to-day routine. Learn more about lifestyle habits that can help support your immune system.
Enjoy your rest
Sleep helps support your immune system and is important for general health.
Key Vitamins & Minerals for Immune Support
Vitamin C is best known for contributing to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Not just a vitamin we get from the sun, vitamin D is found in certain foods and can help support the normal functioning of the immune function.
Vitamin A plays a role in the maintenance of normal vision, the normal functioning of the immune system and the normal process of cell specialisation.
Multivitamins are intended to supplement your diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contains Iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D which contributes to normal muscle function
- Contains Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity
- Contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K to help maintain normal strong bones
- Contains Vitamin D essential for normal growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contains vitamin B6 and B12 to help release energy from food and contribute to overall health
- Contains vitamin D, C and zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the normal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates
- Biotin and zinc help to maintain normal hair and skin. Selenium helps to support normal nails.
- Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin help support normal vision
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) to support normal heart function
- Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
The profiling is only for the recommendation of suitable products. No data is stored.
†Based on worldwide value sales of the Centrum range. For verification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
i. Your guides to nutrition and immunity at all ages. British Nutrition Foundation. https://www.nutrition.org.uk/healthyliving/covid19/nutritionimmunityallages.html. Accessed 17/03/2021
ii. For Your Body: Stress Less. NHS. UK https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/for-your-body/stress-less/. Accessed 17/03/2021 Referenced text is enclosed in a red box in source PDF.
iii Healthy Body: How to wash your hands. NHS. UK. https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/best-way-to-wash-your-hands/ Accessed 17/03/2021. Referenced text is enclosed in a red box in source PDF.