Get a taste of goodness every day with Centrum MultiGummies for Adults. These fruit-flavoured multivitamins are packed with essential vitamins and minerals to help support your bodies nutritional needs.1 Centrum MultiGummies are backed by over 40 years of nutritional science from the world's No.1 brand of multivitamin †.
Contains vitamins B6 and B12 which each help to release energy from food
Biotin and zinc contribute to the normal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates
Nutrients such as Vitamin C, D and zinc, each help to support the normal function of the immune system
High in Vitamin D
Centrum MultiGummies is high in vitamin D which can help to support the normal function of the immune system and maintain normal strong bones.
Vitamin D helps support the normal functioning of the immune system. It also contributes to maintaining bones and teeth, as well as normal muscle function.
Vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
Biotin contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism, to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to the support of normal psychological function.
Vitamin B6 plays a role in supporting the nervous system and contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Q: Is it safe to take Centrum MultiGummies with other Centrum multivitamin products?
A: Centrum MultiGummies can be taken with other Centrum multivitamin products. We recommend always checking with your healthcare professional about the best regimen to follow for your dietary supplement needs.
Q: When is the best time of day to take Centrum MultiGummies?
A: The fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E are best absorbed with some fat. Therefore, it may be beneficial to take your Centrum MultiGummies with a meal. You may also want to take your Centrum MultiGummies at the same time each day to make it part of your daily routine.
Q. What are the benefits of taking a multivitamin such as Centrum MultiGummies
A: Multivitamins are intended to be used as part of an overall healthy lifestyle. They can help fulfil the nutritional needs in the diet to support people in getting the recommended daily amounts of key vitamins and minerals needed each day. Take multivitamins as part of a varied diet and healthy diet.
Compare any two products to see the amounts and daily values of vitamins and minerals in each.
Multivitamins are intended to supplement your diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contains Iron and Folic Acid which supports normal blood formation
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D which contributes to normal muscle function
- Contains Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity
- Contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K to help maintain normal strong bones
- Contains Vitamin D essential for normal growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contains vitamin B6 and B12 to help release energy from food and contribute to overall health
- Contains vitamin D, C and zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the normal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates
- Biotin and zinc help to maintain normal hair and skin. Selenium helps to support normal nails.
- Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental performance. Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin help support normal vision
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) to support normal heart function
- Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
The profiling is only for the recommendation of suitable products. No data is stored.
†Based on worldwide value sales of the Centrum range. For verification please contact email@example.com