Help support bone health with Centrum. We have products that contain calcium, vitamin D, and other important vitamins and minerals that help your body maintain healthy bones.
Your Bone Health Regimen
Foods for Bone Health
Yoghurt, Cheeses, and Buttermilk
Milk and dairy are easily absorbed sources of calcium, which your body needs to support healthy bones.
Dark Green Vegetables
Vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, kale, and turnip greens are great sources of calcium.
Eat salmon, swordfish, tuna, and mackerel for vitamin D, which helps your body absorb and utilise calcium.
Nuts, specifically almonds and Brazil nuts, are rich in calcium which helps support healthy bones.
Incorporating more beans into your diet has many health benefits. Choose
chickpeas and white beans as they have higher calcium amounts than others.
Fortified tofu, cereal, or orange juice
Some breakfast cereals, orange juice and tofu are fortified with calcium to help support bone health.
Healthy Lifestyle Tips for Bone Health
Practicing healthy lifestyle habits is important for maintaining bone health, no matter your age. Eating balanced, nutritious meals, getting enough sleep, and staying active are all important parts of keeping our bodies functioning and healthy. Making sure we’re practicing healthy lifestyle habits is important for maintaining bone health.
Key Vitamins & Minerals for Bone Health
Calcium is essential for the maintenance of normal bones & teeth. Calcium also supports normal blood clotting.
Vitamin D contributes to maintaining bones and teeth, as well as normal muscle function.
Magnesium is best known for helping to maintain normal muscle function and normal strong bones.
Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting and helps maintain normal strong bones
Multivitamins are intended to supplement your diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contains Iron and Folic Acid which supports normal blood formation
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D which contributes to normal muscle function
- Contains Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity
- Contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K to help maintain normal strong bones
- Contains Vitamin D essential for normal growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contains vitamin B6 and B12 to help release energy from food and contribute to overall health
- Contains vitamin D, C and zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the normal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates
- Biotin and zinc help to maintain normal hair and skin. Selenium helps to support normal nails.
- Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin support your eyesight
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) to support normal heart function
- Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
The profiling is only for the recommendation of suitable products. No data is stored.
†Based on worldwide value sales of the Centrum range. For verification please contact email@example.com
i. Healthy Diet A-Z Of Vitamins. HSIS. https://www.hsis.org/healthy-diet-a-z-of-vitamins/ Accessed 17/03/2021. Referenced Text is highlighted in source PDF.
ii Healthy Diet A-Z Of Vitamins. HSIS. https://www.hsis.org/healthy-diet-a-z-of-vitamins/ Accessed 17/03/2021. Referenced Text is highlighted in source PDF.
iii Exercise.NHS.UK https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/exercise/ Accessed 17/03/2021. Referenced Text is highlighted in source PDF.
iv Exercise: A guide to yoga. NHS.UK https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/exercise/guide-to-yoga/ Accessed 17/03/202. Referenced Text is highlighted in source PDF.