Centrum Kids Chewable Multivitamin
Discover Centrum Kids, a chewable multivitamin that contains essential vitamins and minerals to help support mental and physical development. The nutrients in this multivitamin include Vitamin B5 for normal mental performance and it is also high in Vitamin D which is essential for the growth and development of normal strong bones. This tasty chewable multivitamin also delivers vitamin C to help the normal function of the immune system and iron to contribute to the normal cognitive development of children. Each bottle of Centrum Kids Chewable multivitamins comes with 30 delicious, easy to chew tablets. Give children 4 years and over one tablet a day, preferably with food.
- A multivitamin for children with iron which contributes to normal cognitive development12 and vitamin D which contributes to the growth and development of bones6.
- Contains vitamin D and vitamin C to help support the normal function of the immune system9
- Great tasting, easy to take in a chewable tablet form
- Free from gluten, yeast, milk, lactose, nuts, wheat and artificial colours
Your immune system is your body’s first line of defence. Vitamin C and Zinc are both nutrients that help to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
Vitamin D helps to support growth and development of bones in children
Iron contributes to the normal cognitive development of children
Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental performance
Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin D helps support the normal functioning of the immune system. It also contributes to maintaining bones and teeth, as well as normal muscle function .
Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) is best known for helping to support normal mental performance and for helping reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin C is best known for contributing to the normal functioning of the immune system. It also contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, skin, blood vessels and the normal function of the nervous system.
Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
Biotin contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism, to the normal functioning of the nervous system and to support normal psychological function.
Q. What are Centrum Kids multivitamins?
A: Centrum Kids chewable multivitamins are a delicious multivitamin/ multimineral supplement with key nutrients to support the normal growth and development of your child. This multivitamin with Vitamin D and Iron helps to support the nutritional needs of children
Q: Do Centrum Kids multivitamins need to be taken with food?
A: Yes, children aged 4 or above, should suck or chew 1 chewable tablet daily preferably at meal times.
Q. Are Centrum Kids Chewable multivitamins suitable for vegetarians?
A. No. Some of the ingredients are derived from animal products. It can be difficult to obtain vitamin and mineral preparations, which are guaranteed to be completely vegetarian.
Explore more products from Centrum and see how Centrum Kids Chewable Multivitamins compare.
Kids Chewable Multivitamins
Multivitamins are intended to supplement your diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contains Iron and Folic Acid which supports normal blood formation
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin D which contributes to normal muscle function
- Contains Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity
- Contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K to help maintain normal strong bones
- Contains Vitamin D essential for normal growth and development of bones in children
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Contains vitamin B6 and B12 to help release energy from food and contribute to overall health
- Contains vitamin D, C and zinc which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Biotin and zinc contribute to the normal metabolism of fats, protein and carbohydrates
- Biotin and zinc help to maintain normal hair and skin. Selenium helps to support normal nails.
- Pantothenic Acid contributes to normal mental performance.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin help support normal vision
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) to support normal heart function
- Vitamin B12 which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function.
The profiling is only for the recommendation of suitable products. No data is stored.
†Based on worldwide value sales of the Centrum range. For verification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org